209 E Main #104, Beloit, KS 67420 • 785-738-2717 • email@example.com
Grilled cheese: “The Feast II”
Soup: The Roasted Butternut Squash
Drink: Apothic Red, $5/$18
NEW Limited time sandwich: “The Lil’ Dayne” Open-face grilled rye bread, horseradish mayo, Havarti cheese, coffee-rubbed beef, pickled onions and micro greens, $7.69
ReNew Massage Therapy will be open for gift certificate sales on Thursday December 13th from 3-7pm in conjunction with the Beloit Area Chamber of Commerce “Jingle, Mingle and Shop” event. Enter our drawings (with a gift certificate purchase) for a complimentary 30-minute Radiant Express Facial, 30-minute hand or foot reflexology or a 60-minute relaxation massage. Limit one entry per person. ReNew accepts cash or check only.
All Is Calm, All Is Bright With ReNew Massage Therapy December Spa Delights!
Glycolic Char-COAL Peel with Erica (30 min) $25
This is the “Coal” you will want to get! This facial minimizes the appearance of clogged & enlarged pores, milia, dull skin, fine lines & hyperpigmentation. It works microscopically to dissolve surface cells and will leave your skin glowing & bright for the holidays.
Hot Stone/Relaxation Massage Combo with Amy (60 min) $60 (90 min) $85
You will be “ROCKing” around the Christmas tree after indulging in a hot stone massage combined with a relaxation massage! The stones provide heat to warm the tissues while the relaxation massage will leave you with visions of sugar plums dancing in your head.
Reflexology & Hand Renewal with Amy (60 min) $60
You will be able to deck the halls and wrap the gifts after this treatment! Reduce pain & inflammation with work on pressure points in either your feet or hands to give an overall joyous feeling.
Deep Tissue with Amy (90 min) $90
You will feel your holiday best after you relieve your aches and pains with deep tissue massage. This massage offers great benefits to calm and ease tension to muscles and areas of the body that may be overused. Heated stones included.
Add-ons with Amy:
Peppermint Vanilla Scrub $5
Winter Blend Lotion $5 (Includes peppermint & holiday joy essential oils)
ReNew Massage Therapy & Day Spa, 209 North Mill Street, Beloit
Erica Bletscher 785-236-9348
Amy Lienberger 785-545-6524
Tuesday, January 1
· Nationwide 1st Day Hike, Glen Elder State Park
· 9:00 a.m. Meet at Hopewell Church, 2-4 mile hikes
· Free T-shirts & Hot Chocolate, Dress for weather.
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- Friday, December 21 – Chamber Coffee, @Porter House,$500 Drawings!!! 8:30 – 9:30 am. All are invited to join us!!
- Friday, December 21 – Bake Sale at Beloit Auto and Truck Plaza, 8 – 10 am
- Chautauqua Isle of Lights opens Wed. Eve, Nov. 21, 6:00 to 9:00. Sundays through Thursdays 6-9. Fridays & Saturdays 6-10. More Mitchell County holiday activities at www.visitmcks.com
- Monday, December 31 – NYE Party @ Down Under featuring Soul Preachers.
- Tuesday, January 1 – National Hike Day, Glen Elder State Park
- Tuesday, January 8 – Taco Tuesday, Down Under
- Saturday, February 9 – 117th Annual Chamber Banquet, Down Under Ballroom