209 E Main #104, Beloit, KS 67420 • 785-738-2717 • email@example.com
Grilled cheese: Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy and Swiss
Soup: Chicken and andouille sausage gumbo with
jalapeno cheese corn bread
Drink: Firestone Mocha Merlin, $3.50
Your #1 source for High School Sports in North Central Kansas!
January 14th thru 18th, 2019
NPL Tournament & Sterling Invitational
KD Country 94 & Z96.3 the Lake
Beloit Senior Center Events
Eat Smart Live Strong series facilitated by Joyce McKinney on January 3, February 7, March 7, and April 4, 2019 from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. at the Beloit Senior Center, 220 N. Hersey, Beloit.
Contact Debbie (785-738-5802 OR firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your spot.
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to email@example.com by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- Friday, January 18 – Chamber Coffee, @First National Bank. 8:30 – 9:30 am. !!Come and be entered in the drawing for door prizes! Must be present to win!!
- Tuesday, January 22 – BE Beloit Strategic Doing meeting, details coming soon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Sunday, January 27 – Historical Society Annual meeting and program
- Sunday, January 27 – Showing “Like Arrows” , 4 pm, BFCC
- Friday, February 1 – Open Mic night at Kettle, 7 pm
- Saturday, February 2 – 117th Annual Chamber Banquet, Down Under Ballroom, 6 – 9 pm **NOTE date change**
- Thursday, February 7 – Eat Smart, Live Strong, Beloit Senior Center, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, February 9 – Hospice Wine Tasting
- Thursday, February 14 – Sonic fundraiser for the food pantry
- Tuesday, February 19 – Taco Tuesday, Down Under for Pet Connection