Latest events, news and specials in North Central Kansas!
Millapalooza is tomorrow! Come on down to Downtown Beloit and enjoy all the Festivities, Saturday, September 7th! A huge THANK YOU to our Sponsors for making this day happen!
Grilled Cheese of the week: “HotchPotch” Andouille sausage jambalaya with peppers, tomatoes and cheddar cheese
Drink: Paso del Sol Sauvignon Blanc, $3.50/ $13
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to email@example.com by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- Saturday, September 7 – Millapalooza, Downtown Beloit, 785-738-2717 for more information or how to sign up for events.
- September 7 – Archery shoot at Glen Elder State Park, by Waconda Lake Archers. 6:00 p.m. Long Range Archery Shoot, 10:00 p.m. Coon Shoot-3D Night shoot. Call 785-534-0266.
- Sunday, September 8 – Asherville Celebration. 9 am – 4 pm
- Tuesday, September 10 – Taco Tuesday at the DUB, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Thursday, September 12 – BINGO at the Senior Center
- Friday & Saturday, Sept 13-14 – Given Grace Fall Open House
- Wednesday, September 18 – St. Johns Bake Sale at Gray Drug and Fountain
- Saturday, September 21 – Harvest Festival @St. Johns. 6-11:00 p.m. Food, games, rides, bingo, and raffles.
- September 21– Intro to Long Range Hunting, Ringneck Ranch near Tipton, 8:00 a.m. $100/shooter. Call 785-373-4835
- Friday, October 4 – Coop Picnic at Rolling Hills, 11 – 1 pm